Oslo, Norway – Full-time
At Farmforce, food’s first mile is our passion. Our SaaS solutions provide organizations with the confidence to secure sustainable sourcing, improve farmers’ quality of life and protect the environment. We turn data into tools, which means more vetted acres, more measurable impact on communities, more financial opportunities for farmers, and more clarity for customers. We believe in building a better food supply where it starts. Providing the confidence that comes from knowing the facts about your food sourcing operations in the first mile.
Farmforce customers span 28 countries across Africa, Asia, Europe, and South America. With over nine years of experience now managing over 735,000 farmers in 27 crop value chains in 15 languages on our platform. A continuous loop of innovation with our customers in the center of food’s first-mile journey.
- Role: Software Development Project Manager
- Start date: ASAP
- Location: Oslo, Norway
Manage Product development projects and platform improvement activities from user stories and requirements to launch of Product or Release of new improved functionality.
- Organize software development projects with the team – collecting consistent user stories, creating inception documents, and performing high-level planning
- Compiles and accurately documents complex business needs for systems design and development
- For new projects – research partners, commercial considerations, and technical requirements of features/modules, organizing calls with parties to document and then analyze their offerings.
- Manage planning, technical design, and estimation for product roadmap feature implementation
- Document review discussion outputs and manage feedback cycles to create, improve, and evolve the large software development project designs and action plans
- Prepare monthly invoices for clients for custom software development projects.
- Reporting on Status, Progress, and Cost per project.
- 2+ years of IT Project Management experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject
- Demonstrated ability to lead/facilitate/communicate with cross-functional teams
- Experience planning, tracking, and facilitating projects using applicable tools’
- Excellent communication skills, fluent written and spoken English
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and willingness to contribute where needed
Benefits and Compensation
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Opportunity for growth for all employees
How Do I Apply?
If you’d love to work at Farmforce, just email email@example.com (referencing the job title you are applying for) why you’re a perfect fit for this role, and attach a CV and a link to your LinkedIn profile.