Global Sales Director
Oslo, Norway (remote possible) - Full-time
At Farmforce, food’s first mile is our passion. Our SaaS solutions provide organizations with the confidence to secure sustainable sourcing, improve farmers quality of life and protect the environment. We turn data into tools, which means more vetted acres, more measurable impact on communities, more financial opportunities for farmers, and more clarity for customers. We believe in building a better food supply where it starts. Providing the confidence that comes from knowing the facts about your food sourcing operations in the first mile.
Farmforce customers span 30 countries across Africa, Asia, Europe, and South America. With over nine years of experience now managing over 700,000 farmers in 45 crop value chains in 15 languages on our platform. A continuous loop of innovation with our customers in the center of food’s first-mile journey.
- Role: Global Sales Director
- Reports to: Chief Revenue Officer
- Location: Europe, Asia, Africa
As a Global Sales Director, you will focus on securing new global enterprise customers and developing business with strategic customers. The ideal candidate is comfortable in a fast-paced, technology-centric environment and has an instinct for, and experience in building and closing strategic and complex deals.
The ideal candidate has 5+ years in SaaS or technology sales, ideally with a background in agriculture or emerging markets. The individual needs to demonstrate a sense of urgency, passion in their work, a desire to deliver an amazing customer experience and hit revenue targets.
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of deals and opportunities through researching prospects and nurturing leads from various sources.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of Farmforce’s value proposition, product, and offerings.
- Schedule and conduct intro calls with target organizations, building relationships with C Level execs and operational managers.
- Hit targets through learning how to successfully sell Farmforce’s solution ensuring revenue objectives are met and contributing to Farmforce’s rapid growth.
- Write and deliver great sales proposals tailored to prospective customers’ needs, including solution-led new business pitches.
- Build and maintain qualified pipeline and review regularly with Chief Revenue Officer.
- Participate in regular training and information to learn about new Farmforce platform innovations.
- Interface and collaborate with Marketing and Customer Success teams members on projects.
- Lead complex sales processes from start to end requiring a good command of our solutions.
- Lead commercial partnerships with external organizations to close sales and drive scale.
- Ensure timely renewal of yearly contracts.
- 5+ years of work experience with a proven record of B2B success in SaaS, AgTech, or Agri.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant equivalent experience
- Excellent sales & account management, presentation, communication, and negotiation skills
- Success in developing relationships that create traction with decision-makers in target organizations.
- Strong prioritization, time management, and organizational skills
- Thrives in a rapidly changing, fast-paced tech start-up environment.
- Experience in using CRM tools to manage sales pipeline.
- Passion to meet objectives and close sales.
- High-level of ownership and ability to work with minimal supervision
How do I Apply?
If you’d love to work at Farmforce, just email firstname.lastname@example.org (referencing the job title you are applying for) why you’re a perfect fit for this role and attach a CV and a link to your LinkedIn profile.