Careers at Farmforce
We’re Growing! Farmforce is always looking for exceptional talent.
Are you passionate about overcoming global challenges, interested in deploying innovative IT solutions, feel drawn to emerging markets, intrigued by agricultural supply chains, and curious to continually learn and problem solve? Our dynamic, international team is driven by our core values – tenacious, pragmatic and collaborative – are you a perfect fit to join our global hubs in Oslo, Nairobi and Bangkok?
To apply for our available roles, email firstname.lastname@example.org with why you’d be a perfect fit for Farmforce, and your CV.
Location: Bangkok, Thailand or Oslo, Norway
As an Implementation Analyst, you will focus on testing our products and services, data analysis, and ongoing customer support. The ideal candidate is comfortable in a fast paced, technology-centric environment and has a background in agriculture or emerging markets. The individual needs to demonstrate a sense of urgency, passion in their work with great attention to detail.
- Assessment and uploading of Client data onto their designated Farmforce servers.
- Configuration of Farmforce servers according to the Clients’ needs.
- Support Implementation and Operations on Client documentation.
- Monitoring and reports on usage levels and issues with Corporate Clients.
- Provide on-site and remote 2nd line support to Clients and assist with 3rd line support.
- Follow ups with Clients on pending technical and non-technical issues.
- Support Account Reviews and Business Analysis discussions.
- Execute test cases on the web and mobile application in alignment with new features and web releases.
- Coordinate with Operations on technical defects on the system.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 -3 years working experience in any of the following industries:
- Software (Enterprise, SaaS)
- Farming & Agriculture
- Food/Ingredients Sourcing
- Logistics & Cold Chain
- Retail, Wholesale, Food Service
- Food Safety, Auditing & Certification (e.g. HACCP, Global GAP, RFA)
- Conversational English or higher level is a must.
- Candidate should be collaborative, resourceful and pragmatic.
- Candidate should already be present in Bangkok or Oslo, with valid work permits.
Nice to Haves:
- French, Portuguese (Conversational to Business Level)
- Experience working / living in Africa
Benefits and Compensation:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Global / regional network / exposure in AgTech/Global Food Industry
- One of the hottest startups in Norway and AgTech
- Casual work environment
- Travel to clients and partners in emerging markets
- We value autonomy
- Opportunity for growth for all employees